The present paper concentrates on the virtual reconstruction of the synagogue in Tachov, that was built in 1912 by Alfred Grotte and burnt down during the November Pogroms in 1938. There already existed a first synagogue in Tachov before 1606. After a fatal conflagration in the year 1911, the synagogue burnt down to the ground and required the construction of a new house of god. Just one year later, on the 9th of September 1912, the new synagogue in Tachov could be ceremonially inaugurated. Alfred Grotte, who was responsible for the building, provided the whole planning work for the religious community free of charge. The building was constructed in art nouveau style and offered space for 186 attendants. The project planning also contained a Rabbis house, that was connected to the synagogue across the corner and still exists. Unitl now, the former site of the synagogue is undeveloped. Only the enclosure by a small stone wall with iron grids on it still gives an idea what else could have once been found here.