The “Power and Light” power station, now protected as a cultural monument in Belgrade, was designed and built between 1930 and 1932 by the Swiss Electricity and Transport Company of Basel. As the largest power station in Belgrade, it has contributed to a significant improvement in the supply of electricity to the city, before it was finally shut down in 1967, due to obsolete technology. As the result of Its architectural, cultural and historical values, this power station is one of the most important monuments of Belgrade. The simple and unpretentious architecture represents the New Objectivity in the understanding of the European Interwar period. The goal of this master thesis is the analytical and descriptive reconstruction of the power station, within the frame of the historical monument revitalization in an order to preserve and develop its attractive place in the urban space of the city.